Submitting nodes to marketplace
Custom nodes can be private or public. If you do not submit your custom nodes to the marketplace, they are considered private, and only you and your team members can use them in the application they are created for. However, if you decide to submit your custom node to the marketplace so other Altogic platform users can also use it in their applications, your custom node becomes public.
To submit a node to the marketplace via the Designer, you need to navigate the App settings and then to Custom nodes view.
In the custom nodes view:
- Find the custom node that you would like to submit.
- Select the menu button next to the custom node name.
- From the dropdown menu, select Submit to marketplace, the "Submit node to marketplace" dialog is displayed.
- If you add your custom node to an existing REST API provider, select it from the list of existing providers or create a new one and, if needed, the API group. For existing providers, if there is a group for this custom node, select it from available groups or create a new one.
- Select Next, summary information will be displayed.
- Select Submit.