Altogic Designer is the core visual development tool you use to design, develop and deploy your backend applications. The designer layout and key elements are shown below.
- Left toolbar - This is the main navigation menu, where you switch from one view to another or from one visual tool to another.
- Left panel - Depending on the view (e.g., model view, service view), this panel provides quick access data to navigate the respective view easily.
- Content area - This is the area where the main content of the view is displayed.
- Right toolbar - Secondary menu provides access to view specific data and designer preferences and links to help, community portal, and feedback form.
- Header - Provides type and name information about the entity in the content area. You can also access notifications and environments from the header.
- Footer - Displays information on the currently viewed application and the snapshot. You can also switch to another snapshot from this footer.
Please note that if you are working in a team setting, depending on the authorization rights of your role, the views and functionality accessible to you might change.