Altogic Navigator is a visual navigating tool you use to view, edit, and delete database objects, cache keys, files, and buckets of your backend applications.
- Left toolbar - This is the main navigation menu, where you switch from one view to another or from one visual tool to another.
- Left panel - Depending on the view (e.g., model cache, cloud storage), this panel provides quick access data to navigate the respective view easily.
- Content area - This is the area where the main content of the view is displayed.
- Right toolbar - Secondary menu provides access to view specific Navigator preferences and links to help, community portal, and feedback form.
- Header - Provides type and name information about open models and buckets and enables you to work on multiple models and buckets simultaneously.
- Footer - Displays information on the currently viewed application and the snapshot.
You can work on multiple navigator sessions simultaneously. To work on multiple models and buckets, select the model or bucket you would like to navigate from the left panel and click on the Pin icon of the model or bucket on the header. Repeat these steps until you pinned all your required models and buckets.