No-code business logic modeling
Altogic is much more than CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations. With Altogic, you can model complex business logic in your no-code services. Following is an example flow for a sign-up service with multiple flow branches, database operations, and 3rd party RESTful APIcalls.
You can also deploy and run your custom backend code in your app's execution environment using the full-code functions.
Altogic service design features that you can use to model your business logic.
- You can have conditional nodes in your service design (e.g., if-else) to route service flow to different branches.
- You can synchronize service flow to wait for the execution completion of specific nodes.
- You can build loops/iterations in your service flow where the flow iterates until a certain condition happens.
- You can use expressions and a rich set of functions to set the parameters of your service nodes.
- You can use any public RESTFul API in your service designs. In addition, through Altogic's nodes marketplace, you can use nodes from 3rd parties (Twilio, SendGrid, MailChimp, Google, etc.) in your services.
- You can use Altogic's 80+ core nodes in your service designs and create your custom RESTFul API nodes.
- You can perform multiple database operations in a single service flow (e.g., read, create, update or delete in the same service) with database transactions support.
- You can fully customize request return values and return either nothing, a single object, a list of objects, any number of named objects or object lists, HTML content, file or redirect to a URL.
- You can have full control over error handling for each node and choose whether Altogic automatically handles errors or not.