Altogic allows the formation of complex data models with relations and multilevel data hierarchies and automatically creates your data model in the database and manages your data changes. With database nodes, you can perform CRUD operations, iterate over data and execute transactions. Below is the list of data management capabilities of Altogic.
- You can create complex data models using object relations and multilevel sub-model hierarchies.
- You can automatically create CRUD endpoints and associated services of your data model designs
- You can use a rich set of data fields to define your data model value types.
- You can define dynamic default values for your fields using expressions.
- You can use built-in validation rules of data fields but also add custom validation rules to check the validity of your data.
- You can ensure the integrity of your data model through automatic dependency checks.
- You can run all CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations in your service designs using database nodes.
- You can query your data using simple and easy-to-understand expressions.
- You can paginate or iterate over large data sets.
- You can execute database transactions to commit or rollback multiple data update operations to keep your database consistent even in cases of errors.