Most modern web applications utilize files in one way or another. For example, you might be uploading an image, video, or audio files for your application, or you might be generating invoices or reports in pdf format.
Altogic provides all the core functionality to manage your files in its cloud infrastructure. In addition, Altogic's file management nodes provide the below capabilities that you can use in your service designs.
- You can upload a single file or multiple files at the same time.
- You can create buckets and store files in buckets
- You can specify the access setting for each file whether the file can be publicly accessed through a URL or not.
- You can download a file from Altogic's cloud storage.
- You can rename, replace, duplicate a file.
- You can get file metadata information (e.g., name, encoding, size).
- You can use files in your email attachments.