Altogic Watcher is a visual inspection tool you use to view and inspect the usages and logs of your backend applications. Altogic Watcher has a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to navigate and understand the information being presented. This give you the ability to monitor and analyze the application performance in real-time.
- Top toolbar - This is the main navigation menu, where you switch from one view to another or from one visual inspection tool to another.
- Dashboard - This is the dashboard where the main content of the view is displayed.
- Right toolbar - Secondary menu provides access to view specific data and Watcher preferences and links to help, community portal, and feedback form.
- Statistics Area - Displays the usage statistics of the endpoints and message queues on the currently viewed application.
- Footer - Displays information on the currently viewed application and the snapshot.