The Altogic Watcher provides a user-friendly dashboard that gives you a comprehensive overview of your system's performance. The dashboard includes visualizations such as bar charts that help you quickly identify usages at different times.
From the top panel of the Watcher, please select the dashboard section to view the resource summary. If you need to refresh data, you can click the refresh button in the right corner.
- Daily Requests - Displays your daily request count, including message queues or scheduled tasks.
- Monthly Requests - Displays your monthly request count, including message queues or scheduled tasks.
- Database Size - Displays your size of you application database.
- Storage Size - Displays total storage size used by all buckets and files in these buckets.
- Cache Traffic - Displays monthly traffic volume of your cached data.
- Realtime Connections - Displays your instant real-time connection count.
- Daily Realtime Messages - Displays your daily real-time message count.
- Monthly Realtime Messages - Displays your monthly real-time message count.
Statistics of the requests
To filter statistics by time period, click the filter in the right corner and choose the time period you want.
- Endpoint Requests - Displays the number of requests to the endpoint as a bar chart for the period selected.
- Message Queue Requests - Displays the number of requests to the message queue as a bar chart for the period selected.